The Story
AmyMina's Blog
Saturday
Saturday, October 22, 2011 , 0 Comment

i really boring. i do not know what i should do. my homework i've finished it. but not all, almost. yeahh i talk like a crazy girl right? whatever laa. i do not know what should i write here. about my life maybe ? do you think like that too ? definitely no ! haha, now i have to focus for my SPM, nyaaaa. haha, almost everyday i on9. is it true ? no laa, im a good girl laa. perhaps ! what a ridiculous im talking about ? just ingore me. im always being like that lately. hummm. i think i should go before someone being crazy because she read my entry. haha. im not good in English u know. i got B+ for it. ohmaii what happend weyy. i have to work hard for my English before my sir getting angry to me, nyaaaa. oh yaa ! nnty i ada majlis graduasi kt sekolah. yeahh macam masuk U tu derrr. jangan jeles derr. tata

For Readers





The Queen



Name : Nur Azmina binti Shamsudin

Age : 18

Live in : Kangar , Perlis

Born on : 2nd April 1994





« NEWEST // OLDEST »
Skin Made By : HafizZulkafly. Others xx.